"I can’t believe that’s what your red hair means!" said Victoire laughing slightly.
Teddy smiled pressing a small kiss below her ear, “now you know why I don’t tell people what my hair colours mean. I don’t need everybody knowing when I’m turned on.”
"Hang on your hair is nearly always red when you see me!" she gasped, which caused a hearty laugh to burst from Teddys lips.
Under the cut are about 303 gifs of Gemma Arterton as Gretel in the movie Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters. All gifs are under 1.05mb. None of the gifs were made by me. Sorry for any repeats.
i really want to do a plot where there’s a guy and a girl and they’ve been friends for ages and they’ve always liked each other but never acted on it and then he gets famous and she is so supportive and then they finally get together and have to navigate like, new relationship and his fame and people who think she’s only with him for the money and everything and i really want to play the girl and have the guy fc be louis tomlinson ok guilty pleasure plot i want something this cheesy and cute people should do this with me
|Locked Out Of Heaven (Bruno Mars Cover)||Bastille|
Someone needs to lock Bastille in the studio until they’ve succesfully covered every song in the Western Pop Canon.
- Gruff men who get all soft and happy when they’re with you
- Big men with calloused hands who touch you like you’re something incredibly special
- Grumpy men who chuckle at your bad jokes
- Calm men who get protective and irrational and then pretend like they didn’t
- Stoic men who look at you with gentle smiles on their face when you’re not looking at them with an expression that sort of says “I can’t believe she’s with me.”